Best A$$ Kicking I ever received

Apollo

Not too much of a story, but man was it a fun ride. Plus I haven't seen too many new posts so I thought I'd throw it up here.

Driving to the 'rents house in the DC2, they live in the WA cascade foothills. Issaquah if you know the area. Lots of lakes, climbs, descents and twists. I'm cruising along trying to save gas when an SI comes blowing past me. Traffic's kind of heavy so I'm like, "damn dude." Then I understood why. Coming up behind him is a 911 GT2!!!

We come to a light and I'm a couple cars behind, I figure if I get a shot I'll try and jump in. The light turns green and the GT2 is gone, I mean like GOD DAMN that car is outta here! The SI is trying, I downshift and rip around him. The GT2 gets stuck in traffic and I manage to catch up. Bye bye SI, he's done.

We come to a hill that's notoriously fun, but there's traffic in front. The GT2 PULLS OVER to the side of the road so traffic can clear, I follow. I have never seen a driver in an exotic do something like this, I am pissing myself I'm so excited this dude is gonna give me a run :D:D:D

The rest is less exciting. After a couple minutes of no traffic he pulls out in the road, waits for me to line up. I give him the go ahead and he kicks the crap out of me. I stayed up as best I could, but it was a lost cause. That car was friggin' beautiful man. :cry:

Once I reach the top he's up there waiting for me. I give him a nod and a 'thank you sir may I have another' and we go our separate ways. Best Ass Kicking I ever received.

CortezBanks

hahah nice. my friends dad just got a GT3 and god damn that thing is crazy. its always fun to run with cars even if you know your gonna get your ass kicked

fliptrick123

Cascade Honda Crew
jeesus its like 5 years old ahahahah wtf it was popin up on my threads lol it was the first one lol i didnt even look bahahahahaha