Best affordable lowering possibilities

BlueIntegra2k

Hey, i'm interested in lowering my 2000 Integra LS. What is the best option for lowering my car? (preferably adjustable, obviously) And what's a good ride height? I'm not going for show-car low, but improve-handling/remove-huge-awkward-wheel-gap low.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
^this (although he probably could have been a LITTLE more descriptive :p . I just bought some last week, I only have the fronts on ATM because of complications with seized bolts in the rear. but should be on by mid-week. But lowering springs are definitely more affordable, but coilovers are adjustable. they run from about $600 and up, I just got Tein Basis ($650 shipped) and I have no complaints. I need to get the backs on in order to really know. Function and form are relatively cheap too. PM Mitch (thenoxus1) and see if he can hook you up with anything. Thats who I got mine from.

bradster101

I had blox coilovers on my car... Dont go with them

BlueIntegra2k

I've seen them much cheaper than what anyone here has suggested. Would you say getting a cheaper coilover (aka, non name brand) is a bad idea?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Yes, it is. Suspension is the one thing you really can't cheap out on.

JGvtec

Your not going to find that coilover any lower than the price i had listed. Good Luck. Ebay is 630. The owners are great to deal with. Good People.