Best brand of Halogen bulbs

94rs-gharp

Okay so I have looked at some bulbs on-line and I want to go with yellow light for my low beams and bright white or blue for my highbeams. I looked at HELLAfirst then i did some discovering and found PIAA as well as a company called PUTCO. Ive been looking at reviews and what not Im getting mixed feelings. Hella has the best webpage to figure out whats DOT compliant and whats not vs wattage and what not. So I want some input from you all. FYI I do not drive an Integra. A few of you know that I drive a 2001 Toyota Camry so i want some input on the bulbs which are 9006 for low beams and 9005 for high beams.

94RS

No fucks given.
So they're the exact same bulbs that a G3 uses. I had Sylvania Silverstars in my Integra and Talon, pricey for what they are ($40/set) but they've been around forever and I've never had a problem with them in either cars.

Edit: Just seen you want yellow for low beams. You could try out Nokya bulbs. People in the DSM scene used to have those (though not the yellow ones) all the time since they're relatively cheap.

Last edited:

94rs-gharp

on a random note related to light bulbs what does Hb mean?

94rs-gharp

Im going to go with hella brand bulbs this go around and I will post before and after pics of the headlamps (having them restored) as well as the light out put with the new bulbs

94rs-gharp

I work at a dealership and it is whatever the dealership uses that they put a lifetime warranty on (normally its 250 dollars) Im paying the mechanic 60 bucks to do that and to make sure the beams are lined up correctly ( the light path on the ground is only about 20-30ft at the moment) SO ill have 3 sets of B&A picks to post as it sits now and when the headlights are cleaned. The light difference and the adjustment difference