Best car under $25k in your opinion?

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
Mustangs....why...? Dont get me wrong i love v8 but the body shapes on them are just bleh..

Brett1414

Really? I thought they were? Although i do remember one guy who combined a cobra and integra together and that thing was sick!

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Miata or s2000 for sheer driving pleasure.

Focus ST or Mazdaspeed 3 for Good fun daily.

Something with awd:

Mazdaspeed 6 or cough :/ Subaru lol

You've got to think about reliability and maintenance too. Just cause you can afford certain cars doesn't mean you should buy them. BTW all those I picked can be had with low miles for under 15k.

Now if I was gonna drop 25k I'd pick up a e39 M5, but I can afford the $5k a year potential maintenance bill, plus I know and have all the tools to work on it myself, something you need to consider with cars like that.

Last edited:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
good cheap bang for the buck. I think most new hondas have become hideous, toyota has nothing, so Subaru is the other choice without going German, which is a good choice, but not for me :) But yes I have two Mazdas, very happy with them;)

Brett1414

Everyone is always telling me that miatas are the ish so i guess you gotta point. And yeah hondas are gay now even the new nsx and ctr..... and not to soubd like a fanboy but the sprinter trueno is kinda nice for the track! And i knew it!!

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
2IS can be had in the 15k range, mid 13s with more room and comfort than any else that has been mentioned already. Not to mention money left over to spend on more important things, like Taco Bell.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Well specifically the IS350, like 06 to 08 and I think the 10-12 have similar performance

2IS means the second gen IS family, but the IS250 is nothing to write home about at all.

Russell D

A guy at my work has a focus st with the ford racing ecu, it's quick and a nice car.

My money would go toward a 07-08 Acura tl-s; I had a 02 TL-s loved it, and with time there was nothing but improvements