Best car under $25k in your opinion?

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
You know whats sad...I don't even think my dc2 falls in to this under 25k category anymore....oh if I could have a redo.
Holy shit. Are you serious?! :shock:

I can't even imagine... I have like 4500 into mine including the car lol.

Nick_C78

Holy s***. Are you serious?! :shock:

I can't even imagine... I have like 4500 into mine including the car lol.
Well considering I have like 10k in just engine rebuilds and various engine work...yes I am serious. If I paid retail for all my parts it would be up there too. lol I wish I was only in to mine for 4500. Just my transmission set up is around that much.

Swerve

Shawn
Man I totally forget about Mitsubishi, didn't they go out of buisness? Or maybe they're about to, idk.
I know they are not making the evo after 2015. They decided to turn there focus to electric cars or something.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I couldn't pay that much for something so ugly and unrefined, no matter how quick and capable.

Nick_C78

I couldn't pay that much for something so ugly and unrefined, no matter how quick and capable.

I love how a mazda lover is calling an evo 8/9 ugly and unrefined. Especially the unrefined. Mazdas whole claim to fame was the rotary engine. Can you think of a more unrefined concept? Ugly is subjective though. So I wont touch on how ugly mazdas are.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I meant interior, electronics, materials. But since a Mazda would be half the price it's justifiable. The motor and drivetrain is the only reason to buy it. They were what $40k+ new, you didn't even get leather!

Nick_C78

I agree with you there. But even the interior in the corvette sucks. Especially the c5. But I would still buy a c5 for a track car.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I agree with you there. But even the interior in the corvette sucks. Especially the c5. But I would still buy a c5 for a track car.
For a track car it's all that, but I wouldn't want to daily it, not at that price point.
Fiesta ST
Seriously that car would be a great DD. I would only opt up for the focus cause I'm 6'6" :lol:

I think Speedin got it right, buy a nice DD and get an old open wheel car for the track.

Last edited: