Best color for Integras?

hotdoghogie

Droppin panties since1990
I want yalls opinion on what dress the integra looks best in. I have the option right meow to paint my car any color i please minus pearls.

Post pics if you want to on the shade... doesnt matter what car its on.

Post whore away :)

mirrorimg

No pearls? You won't have the best options then.

I'm a big fan of ssbp though it's a pearl. I'm pretty sure my other favorite, electron blue, is also a pearl. Bummer.

I forgot about thunder grey metallic, are metallics an option from your painter?

Last edited:

hotdoghogie

Droppin panties since1990
ssbp- single stage base pearl? Im not much of the painter... lol

all i know is i dont like black but i would like to keep it somewhat dark in case it scratches. I honeslty just wanna know the best color. If not i will keep her black.

BTW its a DD and a autocrosser so its gonna get chips and beat up so i dont feel like droppin $150 on pearl base and cear.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Well if you can't do a pearl then Voltage Blue Metallic would be nice.

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
Get Crayon blue! hhahaa its not dark but its a sweet color!

mirrorimg

ssbp- single stage base pearl? Im not much of the painter... lol

all i know is i dont like black but i would like to keep it somewhat dark in case it scratches. I honeslty just wanna know the best color. If not i will keep her black.

BTW its a DD and a autocrosser so its gonna get chips and beat up so i dont feel like droppin $150 on pearl base and cear.
ssbp=
Super Sonic Blue Pearl is also my vote
;)

speedin

The Transporter
Call me partial, but out of all the car colors ive owned or others ive taken care of Gunmetals own. They are like silver because they dont show dirt, scratches, or chips very much. But they are darker and more sexy. So for a teg Thunder Grey Metallic. Quite a rare color as well. DEFINITELY rare to seen nicely built. Many go out and find the more rare SSBP's and that purple one and mod them nicely. But the TGM is for some reason mostly ignored (from what ive found).

And this was mine....

To give a good idea on the color.....

Last edited:

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
^either the Gray Mark was talking about, Milano red, Championship white, Midnight Black, or Satin Silver Metallic. only colors i would paint my cars