Best engines to swap

RSunlimited

daily driven
please arrange the following engines: from OK to the BEST one.
B18 , B20, B16. ok i know there are other letters after the first three like i listed, but i dont know what they are. you guy please ad those. i am trying to reaserch what most people do for swaps. im a newb still so still learning about this things.. thanks hope this make sense to you guys:)

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Engine codes HERE

B Series in the first post, H Series in the 4th. Those are the main 2 series of engines you'll want to learn about. The rest are either a step down or difficult tr near impossible to get into an Integra. And pay attention to which country each engine was available in. USDM = United States, JDM = Japan, EDM = Europe, AUDM = Australia.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Future mods will help us pick which to run.

RSunlimited

daily driven
thanks guys.. between B16 or B18 or B20 which one is the best. My new acquaintances gives me all the different opinions.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
It depends on what your going to do with it. And you need to be more specific. B18A? B18B? B18C1?
B18C5?

RSunlimited

daily driven
Future mods are as follows: Intake, full exhaust daily driver but i want to cut her loose once in awhile.

RSunlimited

daily driven
ok specific. sorry. this is what i know: right now i have a LS motor no vtec. I like it but i want some more power torque. GSR swap is way to much for my budget. LS vtec some people said no good. B16 is high rev engine, right? i want to take on some curvey roads but i also want to pass people when i have to on the freeway.

RSunlimited

daily driven
ok i want the best that i can get for $2k since it will be a daily driver. shops around her keep saying B20z and my boys keep saying B16 or GSR.

RSunlimited

daily driven
i was just on jdm online- and for what they show B16 are for civics. is that correct.? god im such a newbie.

speedin

The Transporter
i was just on jdm online- and for what they show B16 are for civics. is that correct.? god im such a newbie.
Yup. B16 was in the SI Civic. Ask Omni ;)

If I were you. For $2k go LS/Vtec. Their is nothing wrong with it as long as you do it right.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
The came in the G2 tegs, and civics. Only USDM B16s came in the 99-00 Si and the Del Sol (not sure of trim)