Best Exhaust For '91 Integra

wakegiff

I have a '91 Integra RS with an automatic transmission (don't even know if that makes a difference) and no other mods, but I was wondering what you guys think is the best exhaust would be to put on my car. Thanks

stormnorman

mugen twin loop sounds good too, also if you do get an exhaust remember that 92,93 models exhaust are a bit different.

Last edited:

Prozon

Kris
Norm is right. Just watch video's on Youtube to get an idea for the sound you like.
Most exhausts are going to be the same for performance. It's just a matter of finding the sound you like. :)

stormnorman

yeah but you can just buy a bumper heat shield to prevent that. i met the pochi's owner and he had it ike paint matched to his rx7 looked good and i didnt even notice it was a heat shield. his rx7 was so clean, wished i had my camera haha

92gsrboy

Yea it depends what type of exhaust tone you are looking for...and i haven't had any problems with burning the bumper on any car i had

jigsaw351

JIGSAW351
What's the difference between the 93 model vs a 90?? I just got rid of my 1990 Da and picked up a 93 db1. I was told and da exhaust would fit my db but is have to have an extension pipe added. Is this correct??

Prozon

Kris
Something like that. Stormnorman just picked up an exhaust for his car and it turns out it didn't fit because the length was different.

Hondizzle

Dead beat
Pick a muffler and have a shop weld up the piping that way it flows exactly how you want it

Sent from my IPhone using tapatalk

Last edited:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
We have exhaust review threads for a reason....

What's the difference between the 93 model vs a 90?? I just got rid of my 1990 Da and picked up a 93 db1. I was told and da exhaust would fit my db but is have to have an extension pipe added. Is this correct??
The year :what: But that is correct, as 4 doors are longer

hgocasca

level 77 troll
There is also a length change from 91-92 by about 2-4", there is usually an extra piece the manufacturer will send with, it's only needed for 92-93's, the 90-91's don't need it, so just toss it, it goes between the header down pipe and cat.