best injectors?

mark pones

Pones
hey guys, im in need of some slightly bigger than stock injectors.... recomendations would be awesome.

btw my car is NA

skoodles

I <3 Vanessa
better get your fuel map reset for bigger injectors.

mark pones

Pones
•Aem Intake• Test pipe
• AEM Adjustable fuel regulator
• Skunk2 intake manifold
• Ported and Polished head by Pacific Performance
• Head is milled 30k
• Type r valves
• Titanium Crower stage 3 spring, retainers, and cams
• Skunk2 adjustable pro cam gears
• Jdm type r pistons and rods
• Jdm type r 4-1 header
• rsr catback exhaust (2 ¼)
• P28 ecu
And a walbro 255 fuel pump..

Im getting tuned for the bigger injectors also.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
You can use injectors from a VTEC Prelude. That's what I use on my B18C1 (injectors are off a 96) and it has 12:1 compression, bigger cams. Don't forget the resistor box if you do get them, though.

That is a darn nice looking build, but your exhaust is too small. Is your engine a B or a C?

mark pones

Pones
yea i was talkin with a friend about the prelude injectors, where can i get the resistor box??

and i was also talkin with somebody about the small exhuast.. what are your ideas on that?

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Your engine is prime for a 2.5 inch system, I'm sure your making over 190whp if your engines a B18C....is it? I assume it is since you have ITR valves.

Last edited:

patrick4588

Integra God
if you get prelude injectors, send them to get cleaned and balanced. as far as brands, i prefer rc; but there is nothing wrong with precision

mark pones

Pones
tegsox- yes the motor is a b18c and im gonna upgrade exhuast slightly, i wanna keep the RSR though

kutcha boy- can it be any older honda? or is there specifics.

patrick- no time to send them off haha im on crunch time... im probably gonna end up gettin RC's

mteg

Automatic Lover
RC 310's are saturated, not peak and hold-so you don't need to a resistor box.