best place to mount hids

sotashadow

GO!TEG!GO!
so where do you guys have your hids mounted?i had them on my 96 but now i want to put them on my 01.
The 96 i mounted them on the sides when you remove the front bumper. Im lazy and dont feel like taking the 01's front bumper off. I dont know anyone have any good spots?

MrDC2

I have mines mounted under the ABS on the passenger side and against the shock mount under the cruise on the driver side

hope this helps8)

mirrorimg

Mounting your HIDs? Install them in the housings lol.

If you are talking about the Ballasts, put them wherever. I didn't want mine cluttering up the engine bay, so I put them inside my fenders. It isn't really more than a couple screws holding the bumper on. Take it off and mount them out of sight. Don't do work on your car half-assed.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
I have mines mounted under the ABS on the passenger side and against the shock mount under the cruise on the driver side

hope this helps8)
thats about where i mounted the ones on my del sol

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I took my front bumper off and mounted them under the bumper support beams... drilled in, and riveted them to it.

looks clean without the ballast visible from the bay, and it's pretty easy to hide 2 wires coming up from the ballast.

Then again, on my civic I just threw them under there out of the way cause I didnt care how the engine bay looked. lmao

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
I'm going to put mine on the bumper support too when I get the time to put mine on.. I'm swapping headlights at the same time so its silly for me not to do it

White_Rabbit

Since I already had my fenders off for the wire tuck I mounted them on the side of the uni-body and then put the fender back on to hide it.

XxRiceronixX

there are holes right above your light housing, take the ballest and zip tie them to the hole, that is what I did with mines but then again I have lifetime warranty so I could care less if they broke....