Best red racing seats for under $1k each?

Mike61096

17 yr. old Integra Modder
Going for a white and red them on my DA and I wanted to know what you guys think are some good racing seats in red for under $1k each. I don't think I have too much of a preference between fixed and reclinable, just so long as the seats will fit and work with the auto seat belts.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you can not have a racing seat and a stock seat belt. Unless its that Recaro SRD or the "jdm itr" one.

I digress, you can, but technially you arent supposed to for safety. I only run mine if im driving to the track, and usually its only on the way home from the track unless i have a collared shirt. Its unsafe to have a bucket seat and a stock belt.

If you have questions about safety please refer here:http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=86921

Last edited:

Mike61096

you can not have a racing seat and a stock seat belt. Unless its that Recaro SRD or the "jdm itr" one.

I digress, you can, but technially you arent supposed to for safety. I only run mine if im driving to the track, and usually its only on the way home from the track unless i have a collared shirt. Its unsafe to have a bucket seat and a stock belt.

If you have questions about safety please refer here:http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=86921
The SRD's and JDM ITR seats look a lot like the Recaro Speed Tuning seats, minus the seat belt release. But getting a used set of SRD's or ITR recaros for under a grand might be a good choice. Especially because they're almost a direct bolt in.

dlo253

You cant run shit with the auto belts. Look down, part attaches to the seat. Gotta do the cdm belt swap, or harnesses. Or just have a fat death trap.

Mike61096

You cant run s*** with the auto belts. Look down, part attaches to the seat. Gotta do the cdm belt swap, or harnesses. Or just have a fat death trap.
Not even with SRD's or JDM ITR seats? The lap belt holster can be retrofit. I can do that no problem.

dlo253

There is a reason why nobody has done that. But go ahead if you really want..
How do you plan on doing it? Also, pretty sure the mechanism to lock the shoulder belt is in there. If the angle isn't spot on it will always lock up on you.

Mike61096

There is a reason why nobody has done that. But go ahead if you really want..
How do you plan on doing it? Also, pretty sure the mechanism to lock the shoulder belt is in there. If the angle isn't spot on it will always lock up on you.
You're saying it would catch on the seats? I'm trying to picture where the auto belts would be a problem with SRD's.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
OOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know what hes talking about, retrofitting that black box thing that holds the actual belt for the auto mechanism. I dont see that working.

Mike61096

OOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know what hes talking about, retrofitting that black box thing that holds the actual belt for the auto mechanism. I dont see that working.
Call me a stupid teen with no regard for his own safety, but I never wear the lap belt anyway. The box that retracts the shoulder belt where the console isn't because I have a DA, I don't see why that can't be made to fit. I thought he meant the belt lock that goes along the track would catch the seat.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I was like that, then i realized my life is a bit more valuable than looking cool in a car. I also dont make the best choices, and im pretty glad im relatively safe in my car.