Best set up for track

HONDA.WORX

I'm currently building a 96 integra ls b18b1 non v .yes I'm going to do motor work but so far all I have done is 4-1 header 2.5 exhaust greddy street tune muffler ngk plug wires,lowerd on truhart sport struts ground control coilovers eibach springs.I'd like to know what will make it corner like hell.as far as front,side splitter rear diffusers and strut bars what's the good and bads

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
what are you trying to do? Look good in a parking lot or actually track your car? I would start off with better suspension and sway bars.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Upgrade the rear sway bar, don't bother with the front as putting in a thicker front sway bar tends to induce oversteer in Integra's.

Nick_C78

Upgrade the rear sway bar, don't bother with the front as putting in a thicker front sway bar tends to induce oversteer in Integra's.
The fuck? Upgrading front sway will cause more understeer...not oversteer. Oversteer is actually good for FWD.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you want a lot of oversteer which helps it rotate.

I would do koni yellows or buddy club N+ or RSD. But track it as is. More oversteer suits Nick a little more than me, i like a very neutral and predictable car that rotates when i want it to. Thusly thats why ourset ups are very different but similar.

Nick_C78

You only need a subframe brace when you upgrade the rear swaybar. The rest is not needed. Just drive the damn car on track and with experience youll learn what it needs.

renarudo

Hey Honda probably you should go for the an ASR subframe brace/sway bar combo. This would be intended for the rear setup. It will definitely change the way your car handles. Outside of that, I (possibly others might agree) get some track time and drive it to the limits in a safer environment. If you look at Nick_C78, Samurai_Blue, Zawn, and more on here with a setup you might have in mind. Also I second the pice of advice about the upgrading your struts to Koni yellows or getting durable coilovers (Buddy Club N+, Omni, F&F Type II, etc...). In the end it's your car and I wish you the best; but make sure whatever you do, do it right the first time or you may regret it.

Nick_C78

You said upgrade the swaybar so upgrade to what size
Read what I wrote again. I said WHEN you upgrade rear sway. You don't need to yet. I track for a long time on stock sways. Seriously, just make your car safe and hit the track. Dont spend a ton of money for what others tell you to get. If you ask 10 people what rear sway to get youll get 7 different answers.