Best short ram intake?

04caliwrx

So many choices to make and I don't have any idea what one to pick.. It need to be SRI because I live with in snow/ice/rain filled winters (Lake Tahoe CA) stil new to the Honda platform so sorry if it's been asked before.

I like the K&N
AEM

if you know of a better one with a better price please let me know

Thanks in advance

Matt

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
i have a no namer. in most cases the pipes are all the same. its the filter that really matters. i personally love the HKS style filters but they are pretty pricy.

Royal_DA

Royal
I have an AEM SRI on my 1993 DA. It cost me about $150 with shipping?? it looks very nice!!! and easy to install just like any SRI, instructions are sh*t though.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
filter and tubing size only matters... most tubing is either 2.5" or 3" and filter go with a reusable k&n or comptech. intake just make the car sound like it going faster than it really is.. i have comptech icebox btw

theres a intake review guide on here somewhere, check it out..

96GSRteg

Tyler
there is also the password jdm carbon fiber intake. its expensive but i think it sounds nice and looks nice.

and you should check out that review thread. search for it.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
I have an AEM SRI on my G3; no complaints so far. Love the low hum :lol:

04caliwrx

thanks for the input guys, I think I will go with the aem or the K&N because the come C.A.R.B for Cali and I will be able to pass smog. I know I wont really see any HP gain but I do like the sound at high revs that the intake makes and I hope to also see a small .5 gallons in gas mileage improvements haha

Charly[horse]

Name = John
I just ordered a AEM intake for my DA from the ClubIntegra store and they hooked me up good, they have really good prices so check there!