Best Spark plug and Wire Combination

LightSkinbyYosi

Whats the best spark plug and wire combination you guys have? Ive heard alot aboy NRG is there anything better or is that the best out right now?

TheMyth

I've had nothing but issues with ngk wires and other aftermarket manufacturers. I always used a new set of oem honda wires and never had any issues with oem.
But used ngk v-power plugs in n/a applications and ngk-3330 plugs for boosted applications.

osiris19

I've had nothing but issues with ngk wires and other aftermarket manufacturers. I always used a new set of oem honda wires and never had any issues with oem.
But used ngk v-power plugs in n/a applications and ngk-3330 plugs for boosted applications.
Honda uses NGK

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

95B18BTurbo

I'm sitting at about 500whp to the front tires and have had nothing but success with NGK blue wires and BKR7E V-Power plugs. MSD wires and others didn't fair even close to the same.

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Never mix and match parts that are crucial to a good smooth running engine or it's destruction.

Unless you know your using top notch shyt. MSD/Ngk/spoon etc.

Don't skimp either. I have a friend who owned a dodge pickup magnum that ran good when he got it.
He was cheap and ran those $1 spark plugs for awhile, immediately upon startup his idle got rough. Half a year later he had a seeping headgasket and ended up selling it dirt cheap.

What a waste.