Best turbo injectors?

emd513

whats the best injectors for 300+ with turbo to put in. ive decided to go with a turbo on my car instead of n/a. want 400 easy. so something that will hold to that kind of demand is what im looking for

Prozon

Kris
You might try the turbo forum.

Curious though. You want to make 400HP? What are you doing to the engine to upgrade to handle that?

emd513

je pistons 84mm. h beam eagle rods, arp studs. balanced crank, shaved and decked block. the piston wall supports. i have 1500 dollars in just the block work with the crank. still have to buy the pistons, studs dont know if im going to use my head. im porting it right now going to have it shaved and have the shop check my ports just for extra caution if i do use it. thinking about going with a type r head. will see how much money im wanting to spend on that kind of swap considering im putting in new cams springs retainer keeper.

emd513

im just putting a list together right now of stuff i will need for the turbo plans. my moneys going in to my suspension first. replacing everything. then im going to put it in the motor more. going to order my arp studs from local shop next week or get all new brake lines.its going to take the rest of the winter and in to the summer before shes up and running

Prozon

Kris
Brake lines..?
Something wrong with yours?

How much boost were you planning to run with that? 15psi?

emd513

no there just the original and why it is down and stripped down all the way im going to replace everything so there is no problems later. dont need stuff like that messing up with that much money and power i need to know it will stop and turn with out having problems.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
750cc would work fine for 300+'ish horsepower, but they will be at the upper reaches of their limit at 400 or more. Not to say it can't be done, I 750's successfully in a 437whp car for a couple years with no issues. But if you truly plan on pushing into the 400's, I would go larger.

I would avoid running over 80% duty cycle.

Last edited:

JDMb20DC2

1000cc and use them for later if you plan on going more power, save yourself the hassle of swapping injectors.

emd513

whats a good brand. i might as well just go with the 1000cc like big mike said so that i can get what i want with out the hassel. thanks for all you guys input so far.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
find a power goal, a rough estimate and then do the math on what injector you need, RC has the formula on their website and from there just go to one step above what you need to keep away from running 80%