best way to dry interior carpet??

iDrive a GS-R

so as most of you east coasters know we had a shit load of rain yesterday and in my area there was some flooding
idk how my carpet got so wet i didnt drive in any puddles or anything but anyways my whole flooring is moist to the touch and anything i had on the ground is wet
whats the best way of drying it up without cutting the old carpet out?
im thinking just putting the heat on high and let it sit lmao

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
air condition lol pulls the moisture out of the air and lets it drip out of the car, but honestly, shop vac converted for water is the only sure fire way to do it fast

j13

Keep It Clean
Take it out, wash it, dry it, install. while you're at it, get a sponge and a bucket of water and clean the grim under the carpet.

Josh73

yo my passenger side was soakedd,i took a shop vac to it but its still wet, i just keep my windows down, and itll dryy

Jay417

Beast From The East
Take it out, wash it, dry it, install. while you're at it, get a sponge and a bucket of water and clean the grim under the carpet.
Just like he stated. Remove the carpet buy a good shampoo or carpet cleaner and clean the shit out of it. While it dries clean the inside of the car with a good cleaner and make sure EVERYTHiNG is dry before u install the carpet back. If it's not fully dry u might get a mildew problem. So don't b lazy damn it. Lol.

Cripton805

When I wash my carpet, I use a shop vac, then I use dry towels, and a second set of dry towels. It get a lot out, but I just let it air dry for a day and its done.

I live in CA where its always 70-80 degrees.

iDrive a GS-R

yea it was my pass side in the rear i took the seat out vaccumed the shit out of it and took some towels to dry it but its still wet im gona leave it like that and let it sit all day the driver side is wet too but not as bad i didnt take the carpet out because dont i have to cut it out? or is there another way