Best way to lower my DA

pravistasinski

Hello I just bought my first Integra its a 91 real clean and I want to lower it about an inch maybe 1.5 inches but I cant really drop it far because my apartment complex has redonk speed bumps:x. Just want to know what spring/strut setup would be good or whats the best route im still learning everything.

Thanks

XjoEnX

My recommendations:

Eibach Sportlines for springs with Koni struts. Very comfy.

Ground Control with Koni struts for coilovers. Others tell me it's very comfy.

96LSteg

Jemel
I have eibach sport lines on TruHart short struts(some brand sold here on CI) and the ride is pretty comfortable. It's a tad stiff I'm guessing because its a shorter strut and I'm a bit lower for the same reason.

djzachtyler

Looking for my next Teg..
if you aren't looking to get new shocks & springs you could also look at Neuspeed lowering springs.. they would drop you about 1.5"

The_818_Boi

Keep It JDM Bruhh!
Im Also In the progress of lowering my 91 Tegg bro & Ive read & heard that Function & Form Coilovers R The Way 2 Go If You Dnt Wnt 2 Spend 1k to lower your whip.

pravistasinski

So that would be the only thing I would have to buy? Lowering springs?

96LSteg

Jemel
Cut the springs. Lol. Dont do that.
^^THIS!!!! J/k I wouldn't recommend putting lowering springs on your OEM struts. You will find out very quickly ( like a few of us) that OEM struts don't like lowering springs. I suggest you go with 1 of 3 setups:

1. Lowering springs and suitable struts
2. GC sleeves and suitable struts
3 or a full coil over package which is actually the most expensive method.

You will also require a proper alignment and a camber kit (depending on how low you plan on going)

92_JDM

how much are you planning to spend. Im rode in Function Form and they are pretty good, im as well in progress in lowering my car. So im planning to get a set of Function Form type 1

jdm0830

I've learned that cheap and effective don't mix well. You need to pick one or you will regret it. I going with the koni setup with GC. Its the second best option and several hundred less then the best if you hunt for the prices.

Juan