Best way to lower my DA

XjoEnX

No. Just not suggested. For mild drops its ok. But I think anything over a 2-inch drop will need new shocks that can handle that height.

I drove on comptech springs with stock struts in my GSR for three years and it was as smooth as when I first installed them. Sold the car with that setup to a friend and he still said it rides smooth.

pravistasinski

ok thank you its gonna drop it about an inch so i think it will ok just want a little better stance, thanks everyone. Oh another thing do you know why water can be dripping from under my passanger dashboard after it rains? and it seems so come oout faster when i have the air on could my vent be stuck open, you know like the setting to get air from outside?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I've got Tanabe GF210 springs with AutoZone Gabriel Ultra struts, comfy, low enough, and still works well on the track.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
ok thank you its gonna drop it about an inch so i think it will ok just want a little better stance, thanks everyone. Oh another thing do you know why water can be dripping from under my passanger dashboard after it rains? and it seems so come oout faster when i have the air on could my vent be stuck open, you know like the setting to get air from outside?
search this, there's plenty of reasons and you'll find threads to show you how to fix it.

DarkDB1

It's the cowl, That black plastic piece under the windshield. I'm sure you're missing little black clips and the weather stripping...

For suspension, I've ran ebay coilovers with KYB struts/shocks for a little while. It was super bouncy... Then I went to H&R race springs and Tokico illumina adjustable shocks/struts (2" drop). The shocks make a huge difference, I could of had soft or stiff ride quality by turning the little dial on top of the shock... I think you can find the set up for about $700.

I've got Tanabe GF210 springs with AutoZone Gabriel Ultra struts, comfy, low enough, and still works well on the track.
I used to work for Autozone... That is amazing. Those shocks suck... I've done many returns where they blew within the first few months on cars at stock height.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
It's the cowl,

I used to work for Autozone... That is amazing. Those shocks suck... I've done many returns where they blew within the first few months on cars at stock height.
LOL I know, we make them here in TN, well used to. But the ones I've got have taken a beating without fail.

dlo253

That is definitely the cowl leak. You need to replace the clear grommets and foam seal under the cowl. I used silicone rather than foam. Dry as a bone ever since..

MeanManMongo

91 LS

Water under your dash could be your heater core also. Clearly if its dripping while raining it will be a seal somewhere. But if it increases when you turn your air on, id check your heater core. Its located under your dash on the passenger side.