beter deal

dumbasbricks04

i think i found a better deal than the last one. i told you guys about the 92 LS integra i baught.. well i think i may have found a 96 4dr integra for like 300-400 beans :D
-brian

slikk

Money Getter
wohoo i am happy for you!!

what kinda beanz we talking about? jelly beans red beans ?

hadjie85

yeah the type of beans is very important, cuz you can get red beans way cheap if you buy them in bulk. heck, that teg could cost you as little as $1.59 if you buy it with red beans. if they want jelly beans tho, ur screwed. :D

hadjie85

just make sure that you dont eat the beans before you get a chance to trade them for the car.

Chuckie Finster

Damn thread jackers!!! j/k

Oh, BTW ask them if they'll accept rice. I don't have any beans but I can prolly shell out a couple grains o' rice...?

slikk

Money Getter
lol lmao rol..

you all some crazy peoplez.

we just playing dumbasbricks. dont take it serious

Chuckie Finster

Haha...dat's 'cause everybody's damn bored in here and it's so empty. *Hello...ello...llo...lo...o...o.* I mean, listen to dat echo...o...o. There's nobody here!!! So to get the post counts up, we gotta thread-jack :rolf: or make up pointless topics. It's funny as hell, though, seeing member skip through topic like hot asphault on a summer day.

Okay so anyways, back on topic. That'd be a good price for a 3G. But just make sure it's not damaged (i.e. owner rolled it, got T-boned, etc.) and have fun with the car if you do get it.

Last edited:

hadjie85

ya its pretty obvious that if the car looks like its in great shape that there must be something seriously wrong, either with the car or the seller. a 96 integra is definitely worth more than $400. even motor-less, that is a steal, depending on the condition.

Baldy201

yea there is something wrong with it. I t must have been in an accident and was restored. There is no way a 4dr teg will go for 300- 400

DownShift96GSR

Yeah, salvage title is what I'm thinking. Get the VIN # and check with CARFAX, that's what I did before I bought my Teggy.

Grain o' rice, that's a good one. My car takes Premium Rice ONLY! It will settle for nothin less.

Nd4sped

dumbasbricks04 said:
i think i found a better deal than the last one. i told you guys about the 92 LS integra i baught.. well i think i may have found a 96 4dr integra for like 300-400 beans :D
-brian
Shit dude you should buy it then if its that cheap. You could part it out to collect funds for parts. You will make your money back in a hurry and then earn a lot more.