between two fogs

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
You need the first one, but you can't retro fit those foglight, just need to use other fog projectors that are the same size as those fogs listed. If you buy first kit, I'd suggest buying a oem fog button bc the one they are offering in link breaks easily.

TheSkygun

i would buy the oem center console switch, personally i think it would look nice by the e brake and i dont want to remove cruise control.

im not in a rush since i want to retro my head lights.

i saw someones teg on here that had the raybrig size but on a 97 bumper. and would it be difficult to use other projectors in whatever fogs i decide to use?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
You can mount any fogs on your teg, I've done it all. Raybirg replica on 94 fron(, sivtec fogs on 98+ front and ukdm. Just takes right amount of modifaction to bumper itself. You can buy nice fog projectors like es300 or blazer fogs or fision and mount them to your car. The projector themselves cost between 50 and 100 for a set. Just matter of custom mout brackets and maybe cut front bumper in right places to make them fit. I wasted a lot of money on fogs, and if what I knew now I wouldn't of bought oem fogs, wish just went fusion or es300. Would of saved money,and light output I was looking for!

TheSkygun

Thanks for the advice, think I'll look for the fogs from a fusion like you said and make brackets to hold them some where that I ke. Was thinking of 3" though and mounting the a little more in the middle then the high beams