BIG MEET WITH BIG TIME VENUES! Rockstar, X Games energy drink etc... Los Angeles!!!

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
Hey guys its yur community black integra driver Keenan. Currently starting my second week of school. But who cares about that. Me and some other car guys at my school have a big car meet at our school every year. This year we have Bojix Ford Fiesta, GM (Chevy) with their Camaro candy, Rockstar, X Games energy drinks, and many more guests coming. live DJ, win some free stuff, only $15 a car to get in.
There will be nice cars of all types, Integras, STIs, Ferraris, BMWs, Audis, Lamborghinis, Muscle, Exotic, Foreign, you name it we are getting everyone to come out. You still have some time to sign up so anybody who wants to come I've got permission to roll in the Teggy's!!!
And who knows, we have some celebrities at our school you may see some big time people.

The event is September 29th from 12-2 PM on Loyola Marymount University campus ground located about 5 minutes North of LAX right down the street from Venice.

Trust me you want to come, its a bunch of college students that are waiting to be impressessed, including the ladies(we are #6 in the country for hottest chicks haha :) ). So come show off your car, just hit me up if you wanna come cause we are looking forward to seeing you there.

Here are the official companies you can expect at the meet
Bojix Design, Bobs CarAudio, Focus Rush, EuroTech Motors, RockStar Energy Drinks, X-Games Energy Drinks, Chevrolet, Pacific Audi Dealer, RTW Motoring...

PS-Sorry for all the text, I just want you guys to come rep, bring some merchandise and spread the CI name!! :D

Plus I miss seeing Integras

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
Yeah, there's a period on thursdays and tuesdays where nothing happens on campus so thats when we have to aim our events at.

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
Tellin you guys, its legit. We are supposed to be getting a Ferrari Italia, a few BMW m3s, Audi S5s, Dodge Vipers, A few bikes including the BMW S 1000 RR, the Ninja ZX-10R, and the CBR Fireblade are showing up to see the event, you can win free stuff, and we are getting more entries every day. Not to mention this is a big film school.

I repeat, a big film school. We may need stunt drivers and model cars :D