Bigger tires in the back

awright3331

G1 TEG
Ok so on my front end I have Falkon ziex ZE-512 185/60R14. Im wondering if it is safe or a bad idea or what not to have bigger tires on the back 195-60R14. If I can ill do it, if its a bad idea for any reason, i wont simple as that

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
its front wheel drive, usually its reversed staggered. For instance on a lot of my friend's cars they use a 225 width tire in front and a 205 in rear.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Wherever the larger tires are, that portion of the car will have more grip. Having wider tires in the rear will give you more understeer, wider tires up front will give you more oversteer if you're running wider tires on the wider wheels. Example on a 7" wheel a 205 and on an 8" wheel a 225

awright3331

G1 TEG
Wherever the larger tires are, that portion of the car will have more grip. Having wider tires in the rear will give you more understeer, wider tires up front will give you more oversteer if you're running wider tires on the wider wheels. Example on a 7" wheel a 205 and on an 8" wheel a 225
Well i mean there the stock rims you know? Im keeping as stock as possible

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
Then keep your stock size then... no biggie.

Find some 15's, then you can have some fun.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Oh I see, disregard my post; just match your tires up

rnhib25

ricer all day
195-40 on 9s ;)