BigMac88's Running Log - 1997 Touge/Track GSR

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
whereabouts in the 805 are you, awesome car man! hopefully I see you at an event soon!
Ventura County area, wbu?

Coming out to Buttonwillow next month Nick?
Bring coolant and hoses if you do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Might as well bring a spare radiator as well. :rolf:
Lol all of that was caused by the fact that my blown head gasket was pumping exhaust back through the cooling system. Luckily, that's fixed now and I has a mishimoto.

How are the ES RTA bushings, do you get any suspension bind and any rear end snap?
Actually, I haven't experienced any bushing bind at all. And I have done as much thrashing as possible to see if it would happen. I was a little worried about it, but I didn't have the cash to go with spherical RTA bushings. So far so good though.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Actually, I haven't experienced any bushing bind at all. And I have done as much thrashing as possible to see if it would happen. I was a little worried about it, but I didn't have the cash to go with spherical RTA bushings. So far so good though.
I went with OEM myself, hopefully they last this season.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Ventura County area, wbu?

Lol all of that was caused by the fact that my blown head gasket was pumping exhaust back through the cooling system. Luckily, that's fixed now and I has a mishimoto.

No...just being a spare coolant system. Lol you blow cooling systems like I blow up distributors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk