BIGMIKE's (SLOW_DC) 1994 b20b DC2 Build

JDMb20DC2

So my teg... yeah its a POS but what more can u ask for when it only cost $2k but i thought i'd start a build thread that prob won't get updated ALOT but i want one anyways :)

first day i got it
IMG]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/7605/24exjqv.jpg[/img][/URL]

installing the ground controls i bought off eBay (rode like shit but they are already replaced with better shit, still need to upgrade to a FULL COILOVER system)

YES i got green hubcaps but it beats rocking steelies lol, you might have seen me at the RKC meets or any other meets/races with them (flame suit on)

this is how low i was on my second setup (thats without a lip)

between all these pics i had threw a rod in my LS and did a swap, got it done at RMS Texas in arlington they did a good and QUICK swap.

rode slammed for a bit (lost my side skirt while doing it)

ended up on some blown struts/shocks so i had to lift it back up and put a different setup on it and now its how my car currently sits and its not as low.

here some random shots of me and a few members of my crew (DFWIntegras)

Last edited:

McMahon

JackTuned
Sexy. Friend of mine rocks orange steelies. Its just for giggles but I like it.

JDMb20DC2

Forgot all about this thread but here is an update (sorta)

SLAMMED on the 14" steelies

got rid of the shitty suspension and went back to a height that was lower than stock but still 4x4 status & during that time purchased some Slips with tires for $400 (15s)

My big ass and my wife

traded my slips for SI wheels and cash on top

fucked up my sideskirt awhile back and i got an OEM used one but been lazy to put it on.

and for shits and giggles!

Still got my b20 and i plan on spraying it in feb, just a small Wet shot. Hope to run 8s on street tires (1/8th)