Bike Rack Fitment Question

LightSkinbyYosi

I'm Interested in buying a bike rack amd I don't necessarily know how to start with them or know what to look up in terms of if they will fit my car and what they need to have on them to be effective, so I would like to know if the roof rack I'm currently looking at will fit my honda.

Here are the pictures of the overall rack and theb a closeup of the fitting that he had sent me.

(Also let me know if the pictures aren't visable so I can correct them)

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Ask him what clips he has on it. I can't tell the difference between clips in the pictures. Otherwise looks decent :thumbs up

LightSkinbyYosi

Charly[horse];1401521 said:
Ask him what clips he has on it. I can't tell the difference between clips in the pictures. Otherwise looks decent :thumbs up
I asked but he isn't sure himself. And I'm not driving up there with the car either which makes it kind of difficult

Charly[horse]

Name = John
The measurements of the clips are so minuscule that I doubt anybody can see them in pictures. Ask him to take off the clips and they have it stamped on the back of them.

If he is offering a good price then buy it and you can source Y37 clips if you have a hatchback integra, Y40 clips if you have a 4 door integra. It might be hard to find though because they don't make either of those clips anymore.