Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Brooksville ride on the 6th. Roughly 300mi of riding back roads with not enough gas stations. Hoping I won't, but if I do run out of gas, I wanna have enough to at least get to the next gas station.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Brooksville ride on the 6th. Roughly 300mi of riding back roads with not enough gas stations. Hoping I won't, but if I do run out of gas, I wanna have enough to at least get to the next gas station.
Doesnt everyone else have a scooter and will need gas aound the same time as you? Meaning the guy who organized the ride made sure there were gas stations to stop at.. that would be dumb if everyone needed extra fuel :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
How many miles per tank do you get?

I get 125ish on the gsxr :/
If I had to guess, probably about 80. Not 100% though since I have no speedometer :lol:

Stock c70 is 1.08 gallons, Aren't rucks only 1.3 gallons?
That extra .2gal is another 20-30mi for them :lol: And I doubt that's the size of my tank. Even completely empty, I've never been able to fit a gallon in there without filling it to the cap.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
That would be funny if there was a big dent in it and you couldn't see it :lol:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
What?!?

How is that possible? That's nearly RC mileage, You should be getting 200-300 miles from full.
Yup. I fit 3 gallons in my tank and have to fill up every 125 miles. I get like 42 mpg lol. The 600s get like 50mpg.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
If I had to guess, probably about 80. Not 100% though since I have no speedometer :lol:

That extra .2gal is another 20-30mi for them :lol: And I doubt that's the size of my tank. Even completely empty, I've never been able to fit a gallon in there without filling it to the cap.
Daaaang you need to make a bigger gas tank haha.

R13

The other asshole
Do you have a dent in your tank too? :lol:

K6/K7 has a 4.36 gallon fuel capacity

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Do you have a dent in your tank too? :lol:

K6/K7 has a 4.36 gallon fuel capacity
About a gallon is for reserve. And I fill up when my light comes on. And I leave the bike on the kickstand to fill up so I don't fill it to the max.