Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
I swear to fucking god if one more person merges right into me... AHHHH.

I'M BUYING A FUCKING EXHAUST come government paycheck in april. Jesus my stock exhaust is kind of loud but dumbasses in mini vans still don't seem to hear it.

R13

The other asshole
It will happen, There's no way to stop it.

Shit, I was driving an extended cab f-150 the other day and 3-4 people merged on me, No signal light or anything.

Funny part about being in a truck though is when they think they're coming over and you just look them dead in the eye and give them that "Do it, I fucking dare you" look. :lol:

I'm all for exhaust though :D

Just please get Akrapovic or Arrow, There is no better sounding or looking pipes for gsxr's than those 2.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Yeah I know but Itll help. Haha Idk what that feeling is like, I don't have a truck. just a Train Horn xD.

Well I would like to keep it under $400 and not crazy loud like an M4. Whether that's possible idk :lol:

R13

The other asshole
They used to. :lol:

I was actually looking at a few on ebay to retro fit to an rc51 not too long ago.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Lol. I actually like the deeper sound exhausts.. like what you might as on a straight piped R1. I'm not really into the misquito buzzing :lol:

There's one video on youtube that had a deep growl, some of the others with the same exhaust, not so much. I need to figure out how to duplicate it.

R13

The other asshole
Akrapovic and Arrow cans are usually the deepest sounding choices out there if you're smart enough to remove the baffle.

http://youtu.be/zqmG-utv8Os?t=1m
http://youtu.be/83hZENXWe0o

Every two bro's I've ever heard has a slight megaphone effect and that s*** is obnoxious even by my standards.

Also videos are very hit and miss, Most high quality videos have shit audio because dslr's have terrible built in mics, Usually the most accurate videos are the worst looking ones. :lol:

Last edited:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
First pic/video is corrupt. I'm going to have to watch those videos around midnight when I get home. The little fucker that took over for me when I was doing Army shit Friday locked me out of my computer. :mad:

I don't think I've seen a two bros besides the one I had on my sv. It sounded like thunder. I loved it.

R13

The other asshole
Well yeah the SV is a v-twin, Take the exhaust off an rc and it sounds like a monster, Take the can off an inline four and it sounds like a 60s volkswagen. :lol:

I've heard a ton of r6's with two bro's and it's just obnoxious, Not to mention how ugly the cans are. :(

Maybe this oe will work, It's a 600 so it should give you a closer idea as to how deep the tone is.

Small rev at 3:10
http://youtu.be/CA-ztzM8DSw

Last edited: