Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
I've seen that bike before, it's freakin sweet! I just want to spend a max of $400.. This is going to be hard haha.

R13

The other asshole
Yes, Before HD action cameras, Before GoPro was a big deal, When we rode hard not for other people to see, But just because we wanted to ride hard. :smileyR:8)

OneFastGSR

I still havn't found anyone with a swingarm socket tool, I've been asking around for months. Guess I'm going to have to spend like $60 on a f***ing socket. Even motorcycle shops locally that repair bikes and s*** all day don't even got one

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
I still havn't found anyone with a swingarm socket tool, I've been asking around for months. Guess I'm going to have to spend like $60 on a f***ing socket. Even motorcycle shops locally that repair bikes and s*** all day don't even got one
Look at local dealerships? What size socket??

Hahaha (irrelevant).

R13

The other asshole
Such a well proportioned bike.

Doesn't have the outdated look like the early 2000 inline fours, Not exactly modern looking but not outdated, Updated tail section would clean it up, Though most people I've talked to prefer the stock tail over the new stuff because of their tiny tails.

I'm still pissed we didn't get the Nuda 900r. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
My one weakness, A dirt bike with more than 100hp on the road, I probably could but I just don't want to behave on something like that. :lol:

Id probably get in trouble on an r1200gs with that f***ing quick-shift-assist thing and the boxer sound.