Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Dammit... another $11 I don't have :lol:

I should just sell all my shit and buy that softail breakout...

R13

The other asshole
The video was to show the bike, not show how slow it is :lol:

It only needs to do 75 anyway... don't really give a fuck otherwise. It's probably reliable and doesn't have fucking valve issues :rolf:

But I'm a poor ass cunt who will never have any money so I'll just keep dreaming about that 12r/1125r...

94RS

No fucks given.
You'll be happier on a Buell anyway... I thought you hated cruisers with a passion :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Only thing I really seen different than any other Softail were the lower bars, air cleaner, pipes, fork gaiters and early HD graphics.

R13

The other asshole
There's nothing specific I like about it, the black forks, the wheels, white letter tires, plain black with a simple graphic. It just all flows together well.

I'd buy it if I could afford it. Then I would enjoy making Harley fags jealous with my sick fucking Harley that's way cooler than their god damn dark purple bagger that every son of a bitchin' Harley fag seems to have... :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Or get a Buell and ask their opinion on why HD let a better bike get sold for way less money in the same dealerships :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Really though, every Harley owner I've met (while riding the XB) since I bought the bike have had nothing but good things to say about Buell as a whole, and how nice mine is :mrgreen:

They always talk about how shitty it was that Erik got shafted by HD, and how badass his designs are/were.

It's the sportbike douchenozzles that are the ones that put it down:

"I always kinda liked the look of the bikes, but it's slow because of the Harley engine"

Have you ridden one?

"No, but..."

Alright buddy, have a good one.

R13

The other asshole
As I grow older (and more poor) I hate inline sportbikes even more, or just the big name sport bikes in general.

The valves for example... everyone is either stupid, or sweeping that shit under the rug. At the rate the F4 is at it will need to have the head removed and have a complete valve job/replacement by 40-60k miles... and all the Japanese sport bikes are like that. The valves just die and the whole engine is pretty much unusable until you have them replaced between 40-80k miles... that's fucking dog shit. Do better than that you damn squinty mother fuckers :lol:

I'll take a low revving pushrods engine over that flat tappet/shim type valve garbage any day. It's just made to fail.

94RS

No fucks given.
As I grow older (and more poor) I hate inline sportbikes even more, or just the big name sport bikes in general.

The valves for example... everyone is either stupid, or sweeping that s*** under the rug. At the rate the F4 is at it will need to have the head removed and have a complete valve job/replacement by 40-60k miles... and all the Japanese sport bikes are like that. The valves just die and the whole engine is pretty much unusable until you have them replaced between 40-80k miles... that's f***ing dog s***. Do better than that you damn squinty mother f***ers :lol:

I'll take a low revving pushrods engine over that flat tappet/shim type valve garbage any day. It's just made to fail.
So you're turning into me then :rolf:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I plan on losing a bunch of weight before I get another bike so I can fit into some leathers. Down 15 so far lol
Should I get a Fireblade or supermoto? Mainly for freeway if I use it for work

Or str8 hoonin