Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I'm gonna rock that fucking unpolished turd since I don't have a street helmet. I'll just be the fucking idiot on the spray painted F4 with a dirt bike helmet.

94RS

No fucks given.
Found an 07-10 airbox on eBay that's close enough to go pickup, and they don't allow local pickup.

Fucking place is one street over from a business I go to every day :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Mother fucker...

I only needed the left mirror, but not only is one of them missing... it's the fucking left one :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
I'm going to, but I'm still emailing the fuckers and getting them to send me another set since I paid for two :lol:

R13

The other asshole
After I completely disassembled the mirror, flipped it around, and filled it with loctite I decided to try it out and go squidding around the neighborhood in a t-shirt and dirty DC's... it was glorious :mrgreen:

It works pretty good for $12. Ended up not being a bubble mirror as advertised, but oh well. They just refunded me the money so I can buy that relay now.

R13

The other asshole
I will say shifting in regular shoes hurts like a motherfucker after awhile, especially clutchless shifting, which I do a lot on the bike because it's smoother than clutching.

94RS

No fucks given.
I will say shifting in regular shoes hurts like a motherf***er after awhile, especially clutchless shifting, which I do a lot on the bike because it's smoother than clutching.
I'll tell you right now, get used to using the clutch if you plan on ever getting an XB. That gearbox is a clunky sumbitch. Smooth while going, but clunky as fuck if you're not used to it.

R13

The other asshole
I'll tell you right now, get used to using the clutch if you plan on ever getting an XB. That gearbox is a clunky sumbitch. Smooth while going, but clunky as fuck if you're not used to it.

The XR had a... not really clunky? but just heavy and mechanical gearbox. That's what I'm used to, but the F4 is just really easy to clutchless shift.

Especially if you hammer down on it.

Plus it almost sounds like and old GP bike or a 1000. It really doesn't have that higher pitched 600 sound. Even though I don't typically like inline 4 sounds I do like the way this bike sounds with the shortened yoshi can

http://youtu.be/lNLsejjckY4

94RS

No fucks given.
It didn't sound like a typical I4 because you were shifting at only like 5k. My bike would be screaming with a wheel in the air if I did that :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Yeah well it's still not tagged or insured so I figured banging it off redline in a 20 zone wasn't a particularly good idea :rolf: