Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Nothing says "Japanese motorcycle" quite like Italian colors....

And the third gen Viper came out two years before the C7 Corvette.

R13

The other asshole
I've talked about the c7 before and how it rips the fucking r35 off with the black a-pillars and a few other things. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Every automotive engineer is a jdm fanboy obsessed with the R35, the new sti, and panigale's. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
The forum that you linked to should give a good indication on why they think they're sitting on gold....

R13

The other asshole
40k miles with a newer engine with 20k miles... wonder why?...

Oh right because jap bikes have to have tiny little shit valves that wear out in no time just to save 1-2lbs.

94RS

No fucks given.
40k miles with a newer engine with 20k miles... wonder why?...

Oh right because jap bikes have to have tiny little shit valves that wear out in no time just to save 1-2lbs.

I'd say it's more likely that the owner is a massive squid... After all, the owner is on BARF.

94RS

No fucks given.
That brings up a good question: What is it about squids that they flock to Jardine?

They've proven to be shit on XB's, needing to be re-packed every 4-5k, and yet they're probably the most common muffler I see on these bikes.

R13

The other asshole
Jardine, like Two Brothers is just the universal obnoxiously loud bro exhaust... For the douchenozzles that want loud exhaust, but the M4 pipe is too loud because they don't wear a helmet.

Plus they're generally the two cheaper exhaust options.

R13

The other asshole
I pretty much never see D&D. Just two faggots, yoshi, M4, and the occasional brodine.

I was pretty much the only person in east TN with an akrapovic pipe when I had the RR. That shit was fucking unheard of.

94RS

No fucks given.
Yoshi seems to be the only pipes that anyone buys where I live... Cuz ya know, bro points :roll:

I really only ever see D&D on 90s sportbikes and occasionally an XB online, and they're the most assclapper sounding pipe you can get for an XB...

https://youtu.be/NFabQaTK2yg