Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Can you seriously not identify one of the most common and arguably iconic years of cbr600's?

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Thats why I questioned the title, but I saw the flames, I member, its just late lol

Seriously that makes me barf tho

R13

The other asshole
Never seen anyone ride a sport bike backwards

It's so he doesn't flip with all that weight on the back. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
The more I read about 899's and people's personal experiences with them long term the more I want one...

Shame I can't afford one right now too, there's a 2014 with 2400 miles on it for 10k.

Shouldn't be hard to find one with low miles though seeing how you can still find 999's with under 5k pretty commonly. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
From what I've read there's no excuse for it with the 899. Seen quite a few reviews with people having over 15k on them and not a problem.

Dunno that I'd actually buy one over the rn22 or 12r, but on the other hand I probably won't find a used bike that'll be better maintained than a duc that's been garage queened it's whole life. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Let's be real... as bad as the F4 has been so far, I'll probably get a buell too since they're half the price... but I would like to have an 899.

Not to mention all "dafuq?!" looks you get riding a duc in hickville... I can get all the toothless hillbitches :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
You've not seen the "dafuq" look that I get when people see a sportbike and hear a Harley :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
I get why the looks happen, most people wouldn't expect this

To sound like this

But I find it hilarious that people look around for a Harley and only see my XB.

R13

The other asshole
I'll just get a 12r with a full fairing kit, paint it red, and put Ducati decals on the tank to confuse the shit out of everyone. :rolf: