Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
I'm gonna take a wild guess that Honda made more F4/F4i's in their 7(?) year run than Buell made total bikes as a company in 27 years :lol:

They only made around 137k bikes total. Close to 23k of those were Blasts.

94RS

No fucks given.
It's alright, most F4/i's are turned into stunt bikes anyway because they're cheap and disposable :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Huh... the F4 may just need a switch. I cranked it just for the fuck of it for the first time in a month and as the battery was dying there was a little sputter and the smell of exhaust.

Still don't have $150 for a switch though :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
I can but it's a pain in the ass because of the diode, and premade bypasses are like $40-$75.

R13

The other asshole
So I got a freebie today... some hillfuck started messing with it and it won't run.

Try to fix it and sell it for $200-$300? Or gut it for the engine and scrap it?

94RS

No fucks given.
You'll probably end up more into that thing than $2-300. Says it's a 90, gut it for the engine and, swap it in the Z50 :lol:

R13

The other asshole
To my knowledge it needs a chain, and they ripped the fucking wiring up trying to bypass the switch or some shit so I need to basically rewire it... and probably adjust the carb because they said they adjusted the "governer" which means they were inbred fucks who just fucked the fuel/air mixture setting up.

I don't reeeally want it for the z50, because the z50's engine is probably more reliable, and it has a kickstarter. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Son of a bitch...

When you wanna look cool, but you're a tall ass mother fucker that doesn't fit on this tiny shit they're making. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
That bike is confused.... It wants to be blacked out AND have a bunch of fucking chrome at the same time :lol:

Wouldn't look as derpy if the bars were lower.