Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Could always find a piece of rebar and wait for him next time he leaves on the R6... :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I actually have some rebar from laying the foundation to the house addition... and I have a crossbow to fire it with :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Honestly all I'd have to do is back out of my driveway as he's leaving. There's a bush that blocks your view of my driveway on that side and he takes off out of the neighborhood like he's got the shits.

Could use the shitty rust bucket fteenthousand :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Honestly all I'd have to do is back out of my driveway as he's leaving. There's a bush that blocks your view of my driveway on that side and he takes off out of the neighborhood like he's got the shits.

Could use the shitty rust bucket fteenthousand :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
God dammit... I have a legitimate medical condition that probably could've gotten me out of that ticket...

I could've just said I needed to shit and if he didn't let me go he would've looked like the bad guy in court. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
So you shit blood and can't lift your arms....

I thought I was broken, but holy shit :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Left shoulder always has minor pain, most likely from heavy lifting at work. I tend to put more weight on that side.

Right ankle cracks nearly every time I move it, been that way since I was like 12-13.

TMJ. (Jaw pops/clicks)

Knees crack often.

But hey, at least I'm not shitting blood :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
You're more broken than I am... at least I only shit blood for a few days ever few years or so :lol: and my shoulders can be fixed, I just don't have good enough insurance to cover the physical therapy needed after the surgery.

94RS

No fucks given.
I could probably afford to fix whatever's wrong, I just like having shit. The XB and SS are good examples of that :lol: