Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
If I had the credit available, this would be next to the XB.

Seems like they actually tried for a change rather than just slapping on different wheels, paint and decals, calling it a new model. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
The fuck happened to us? We went from making fun of Harley's a few years ago to talking about buying them....

R13

The other asshole
Basically I need a low rider S with forward controls, and high rise drag bars to fit and not look like a gorilla on a tricycle.

Ryan Hurst is the same height as me.

R13

The other asshole
The fuck happened to us? We went from making fun of Harley's a few years ago to talking about buying them....

Gettin' old. Next thing you know we'll be riding over to the golf course on our road kings. :lol:

Actually, we just realized sport bikes are for fags like sean, and there's no good hypermotos/dual sports.

R13

The other asshole
Until I have the money to buy one.

They're all over the place now, just like RC's were. Soon as I can afford what one costs now, they'll skyrocket in price and there will only be like 5 for sale on the entire east coast. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
They're only all over the place now because you want one. I keep seeing Cobalt SS' (mostly the unboosted ones) all over the fucking place, but never noticed them until I got mine.

Anyway.... XB's aren't a very common bike, like a Ninja, but they're not something I would call rare either. As many of them as they made, with as many different variants as there were, the most expensive one will be like 6k. And that's with really low mileage and a bunch of good quality aftermarket parts.