Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
You'd think while buying an RR, that you'd know it has adjustable suspension....

My bike that was made for back roads has fully adjustable suspension. Why the hell wouldn't a "race replica?"

And the Ohlins will ride like shit too if it isn't adjusted :roll:

R13

The other asshole
Ohlins also really needs to be rebuilt every 5k? I think it is.

All suspension has service intervals, but Ohlins is of course a lot more expensive.

94RS

No fucks given.
But they're gold anodized.... Actually looks more like cad plate, but they're colored :lol:

R13

The other asshole
And when the plating on the shock tube wears off... starts leaking, it's gotta be replaced.

Remember that black ceramic coating on the 1199's that costs $2500 per tube to replace? :lol:

R13

The other asshole
But but, what do we know? We're just a bunch of Harley fags.

Not like any of us have ever worked on a cbr:

:lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Oh right, my Harley is the furthest thing from a sportbike... I forgot.

^ really wish I had the race exhaust when I took that pic, as it's one of my favorites.

Anyway, I thought the plan was to ride the RR for a bit, then sell it and get a Rebel 500. Not seeing where getting race suspension put on fits in that scenario.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
When did I ever say I was getting a Rebel 500? Lmfao, no thanks, if anything, I'd be going up in power, not down

94RS

No fucks given.
When did I ever say I was getting a Rebel 500? Lmfao, no thanks, if anything, I'd be going up in power, not down
You're right, you didn't mention buying a Rebel 500.... That was the sales talk, if I remember right.

You mentioned flipping the CBR and getting an RC390..... A bike which has even less power than the Rebel/CB500.

:lol: Well I'll still have a bunch of fun on this bike and flip it later and still get the rc390 against you spiteful bastards wishes

R13

The other asshole
Stopped to get gas a few minutes ago, this guy pulls up behind me:

We chatted a bit, that bike (xb12 if you're wondering) came from FL (I mentioned having a friend with an xb9r from down there :lol: ) but before he got it he had an xb12r... 5.0 mustang hit him, severed his right leg from the knee down, but they sewed it back together, and of course the stubborn SOB got right back on another buell :rolf:

He was a cool dude though, and those CF parts

94RS

No fucks given.
Clearly an XB12... titanium colored engine case covers and graphite frame. :lol:

Now you see how dedicated Buell riders can be though, right? :rolf: