Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
:rolf: Probably. It's mainly machine shops I go to. Even the plating shop keeps going through people.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
That's part of my bret michaels lookin' ass problem :lol: Your average looking fuckstick gets a job, does a shit job, gets fired, then that happens a few times and no one wants to hire my shady looking lanky ass to start with :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Half of the people where I work don't speak English, the other half shouldn't be seen in daylight, or are bigger assholes than we are :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
:rolf:

Should stick to the old industrial buildings turned into bars and dimly lit with colored stage lights and lazer beams

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
So I bought a new bike, CB1000R. My shop price for five year extended warranty and three years priority maintenance is retarded cheap, so I have six years of warranty, six years of tire and wheel protection, and three years of maintenance (six services). Torque as f***

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I'm only talking about the CB, and what are you even citing? I just checked, Sportster is 72.9 @ 4.3k rpm and CB1000R is 73.8 @ 8k rpm. Not to mention 123 hp at 10k rpm vs the Sportster with 67.7 @ 5.7k rpm

94RS

No fucks given.
Factory specs don't mean shit.... We might as well say a non-VTEC Integra puts 140hp to the wheels because Honda rated them at 140hp. :roll:

94RS

No fucks given.
Here ya go, and don't even try to give me that "but that's for a 2011" shit. They've changed nothing since then.

Stock Sporty 48.

CB makes less torque than a stock Sportster.

I'm ready for excuses.

94RS

No fucks given.
If you notice, nothing was ever said again about the RC390 or adjusting his suspension....

Probably gonna be the same with this.

Last edited: