Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
I was looking at the frame... Apparently my phone thinks black is gray and gray is white. Or I need an eye exam :lol: I'm thinking the latter since I missed the obvious ZTL2. :smackself:

Either way, that twitter gayboy is a Buell hate bandwagoner.

R13

The other asshole
That shits fucking staged as fuck

Take a good look after it cuts to him riding it, the rear fender bracket is still shiny. They did that to piss people off and make them hate on him, then they gave him one that was factory painted black.

I really don't give a fuck what Harley does anymore :lol: they killed the goddamn dyna and the vrod, and the Milwaukee 8 is all smooth running and shit... the new bikes suck ass, they completely lack the soul of a Harley where when you hit the button the whole damn thing shakes and vibrates. The new bikes are nothing more than another cruiser on the market like boulevards, victory, and vstar's.

The sportsters are the only bikes they make now that capture what a Harley should be... until they ruin those. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I guess you missed where I said fake as shit :lol:

But if they ruin the Sportster, I doubt they'd be able to come back from that. Make a million different versions of the same bike, sure. They all have their differences. Completely redesign it? They'd go out of business :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Don't lie, you edited that shit in :lol:

Well the fucker still spray painted one, which will probably go on eGay instead of fixing it. So he's a douche for giving the world another overspray covered piece of shit.

I foresee them making a mini Milwaukee 8 for the new "sportster" that can handle highway speeds better, but it'll still lack the soul of a Harley and everyone will be bored as shit with them in 6-8 months, then they'll go under.

I need that god damn dyna before they become unobtainable by a regular person. :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
I think they might have learned their lesson from last time they tried making a small version of their flagship engine.... Those Street 500/750's are fucking flops considering I've seen maybe 10-20 of them since they were introduced three years ago.

Sad that the engine is a derivative of the V-Rod's. Even sadder that shit was ripped from Erik and the XB :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I don't think they've learned their lesson considering they just released the Street rod as a "replacement" for the vrod... because that's gonna fucking work :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
I forgot about that. They're really placing all of their hope on the fucking Street....

They even replaced the XR750, the winningest race bike ever, with the fucking Street. 40+ years of flat track domination, replaced with a modded version of the bike that's used in their rider training program :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
They're just going as generic as they possibly can :lol:

Meanwhile the fxdls basically sold completely out in almost every state in the US, but we'll just go ahead and stop making dyna's because nobody wants those anymore

R13

The other asshole
Because I've got all the time in the world to waste thinking about shit that won't happen for a long time... I've been putting together a mod list for the fxdls, so I can try to work them into the deal if I get one through a dealership and not have to install them :rolf:

So far I've decided on:

- Thunderheader (I've come to like the sound of it better than the V&H hi-output)
- Flush mount black fuel cap/gauge, because fuck chrome :lol:
- Black fork cap covers, refer to previous statement about chrome.
- Forward controls #LankyFuckProblems
- HD dyna chin fairing
- Fuelpak FP3, because the fxdls comes with the heavy breather, so you have to retune it with a new exhaust.
- Oil cooler, because the 110 produces a fuck ton of heat.
- Flanders narrow drag bars. The dealership I went to had a standard dyna from like 03 with these bars on it and it felt really good. The narrow grip position feels more at home given my previous motorcycle history.

Also planning on having the wheels powder coated. Undecided between a proper metallic gold, or just gloss black.

Oddly enough, apart from the wheels you'd think that list would be expensive as fuck because it's big ticket items, but the cost of parts all comes out at barely over $2500... and they say modding Harley's is expensive :lol: