Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Looks like that one I posted awhile back that was being kept in a storage unit :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Officially revealed.

And already a customized version by Doremi Collection... they're pretty much a museum that restomods old KZ's.

94RS

No fucks given.
Don't get me wrong, that Z900RS is a damn nice bike, and a really good tribute to the KZ/Z1. I'd like to ride one to see what it's like, but to me it just lacks something that an old KZ has. I already know it has that raspy ass modern 4cyl exhaust note.

The Sportster on the other hand... Considering the Evo engine has been around since the 80s (maybe early 90s?), there's an endless amount of replacement/performance parts available.

Can't forget about that torque.... The XB isn't that fast of a bike, but you've gotta hang on to that fucker. It'll kick your ass if you're not careful :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
You've got a little money now... Start buying cheap shitboxes that need a simple fix and a quick detail and flip them for a profit :what:

R13

The other asshole
That doesn’t work in TN. As proven by the fact that $680 worth of new parts, and $1200 worth of labor (at a shop) wasn’t enough to get $800 out of a 600cc sportbike, which you’d think people would jump all fucking over.

These bastards want absolutely perfectly maintained, low mileage dimes for a dollar menu cheeseburger and a bucket of piss. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I would sell my testicles if that wouldn’t make my voice crack, and my nipples sensitive without special pills that make hair grow in even more places I don’t want it :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Hmm...

I could use pics of my fancy $2500 lawn mower... but severely inbred, ex-meth head body parts probably don’t fetch much of a price.