Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
No on the foam cannon, I use quick detailer to wash my bikes.... but I already did the purple power :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Fair enough.

I’ve been thinking about hitting the z50 with the foam cannon, and just bagging and sealing off the engine openings so it doesn’t get water in it.

94RS

No fucks given.
Carb clean and new fuel, still won’t start. Guessing the engine is just shot.

Oh well, same place I was in before :lol: 140 semi auto will be in its future for sure though.

94RS

No fucks given.
Definitely has compression. I don’t feel like putting in anymore work on that engine when I could just pick up a new one for cheap and throw it in with zero issues :what:

94RS

No fucks given.
I was planning on doing a full tear down and make an actual Street Cub out of it after the XB was finished.

I finished the XB completely (exhaust was the last piece) last April, but found the SS before I could start sourcing parts from Thailand. So that’s why its been sitting:lol:

Something like these but with rearsets, a better (longer) seat, straight handlebars, extra shocks on the forks, and the swing arm from that red one.

Also this exhaust...

which is a whole $30 from a place in Malaysia that I can get those wheels. The shipping is the bitch :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
All this fucking time and you never thought to check the most basic thing? This is how I can tell you never rode dirt bikes, those fuckers burn out spark plugs every few months even if they’re running perfectly heathy :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Ya know, besides the fact that I’ve mentioned several times that I’ve never ridden dirt bikes... :rolf:

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
No :lol:

I’ve been playing it with my brother. We went through Borderlands 2 and did all the DLC’s and all the playthroughs with Krieg, and now we’re doing it with original borderlands.

Finished the first playthrough last night