Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I'm putting the Xr on cl tonight then getting a 450, Either my next video will have a good wheelie or I'll destroy my bike trying.

emd513

No but people like me n the guys I ride with including Jared Barnes go around late October early November so that we can. but you can also get up early in the summer and go before traffic hits it Like we do. usually there by 8:30 and gone by 1:00 or so. Enough time to eat breakfast make about four or five complete runs which eats over a tank of gas have lunch and head home. we live thirty minutes from it when we r riding.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

emd513

I literally ate through five rear tires because of it this year since may. If I run pp or pp 2ct I get about 3k on mileage with the 636 I had but the Zr1000 I push a lot harder so about 2-2.5k going to try a pure this year for the back only. Jared Barnes runs in the low to mid 8 min from the overlook to the tn nc line. Fastest I've clocked my self was on my 636 at 10:13, that was before I could get my body position right to lay my knee on the ground. now I'm fully leathered and can slam it on the ground just have to be going fast.lol will see what I get this year.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Don't have to be going fast to drag knee just appropriate speed and able to maneuver the bike for the turn.

R13

The other asshole
I had to go take pics for the CL ad so I thought I'd give it one more try on this bike.

Still disappointed in myself but I have a better understanding of what I'm doing wrong and what I need to do to fix it.

Last edited:

emd513

I know you don't but for some reason I don't feel right unless I'm hauling absolute Ass. Grabbed my elbow a couple times. Now that shit will pucker your Ass up.haha.

emd513

I had to go take pics for the CL ad so I thought I'd give it one more try on this bike.

Still disappointed in myself but I have a better understanding of what I'm doing wrong and what I need to do to fix it.
Perfect spot for that

R13

The other asshole
I realized the reason I'm having trouble with this bike when I didn't have issues with a 450, The center of gravity is different on this bike, All of the weight sits upfront and it's also top heavy.

Just can't wait to get back on the track, Hopefully this thing sells pretty fast.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I know you don't but for some reason I don't feel right unless I'm hauling absolute Ass. Grabbed my elbow a couple times. Now that s*** will pucker your Ass up.haha.

LMAO

Nice shots!