Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Small ride today

Freshly painted battery box on mine.

The clutch on the green Ruck behind mine exploded maybe 10 minutes after this pic was taken. Picture a bell housing doing 60+mph down a draw bridge, jumping a curb and flying into a bunch of trees :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Sunday was a small ride, only about 7-8 of us. On Wednesday's there's anywhere from 15-50 of us that meet at Quaker Steak, sometimes a few Groms or Zumas pop in too. Hopefully it doesn't rain tomorrow...

Was the track worth the long ass drive?

OneFastGSR

Man I hate seeing pictures of street bikes or i'll be cruising down the freeway in my civic and a badass bike will pull up next to me. It makes me want a bike again so bad and then I get pissed cause I know I can't pay for one right now unless I sold my civic or dirtbike. Lol. Next summer hopefully though

dopematic

It was definitely worth the drive. Probably because it was my first track event and it was 2 days back to back. Plus, I progressed enough to drag my knee in some corners so I'm totally satisfied with everything haha

96GSRteg

Tyler
Track days are so addicting o_O it makes you hate riding on the street though. Its so boring.

Sent from my toilet

Ghost75

Consumer of Apples
I'm selling my '03 Malibu when I get back from dep to make room for a motorcycle in my life! Price range is $4k +/- a bit....but you know I specifically want an 07 cbr600rr. I day dream frequently.

OneFastGSR

Ghost we want the same bike, I want a 2007 cbr 600rr or 1000rr. I want to try to trade my civic hatch for one, If someone wants a car I have a good chance I think cause my civic is extremely clean with type r interior and wire tucked etc. Either that or sell my car next spring and buy a bike. Idk

R13

The other asshole
Rsv4 for me still haha, Second choice would be the 800cc Panigale which is strange considering I don't like ducati's lol but my local bike shop has one for 12k + fees etc.

R13

The other asshole
The rsv's engine is way better but I do like the look of the panigale, And the 899 is supposed to be based at 11k