Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Lol, Nah, I made it that color on purpose so people would miss it, Kind of a test if you get the idea :mrgreen:

94RS

No fucks given.
Why not just put it in the smallest, most hard to read font while you're at it? :lol:

Forgot to mention that Saturday was a bigger Ruck/Grom meet. My body's sore as shit from riding nearly 200mi. I only spent about $4 in gas :lol:

This was after we lost a few people and someone totaled a loaned Metropolitan.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Damn, 200mi on a ruck :shock:

I've ridden 230 in one day on my old rr but I split it in half and stopped in a club for a while.

94RS

No fucks given.
Wasn't all at once. We all met up around 9-10am, left about 10:30 and hit up backwoods bars, restaurants and photo spots, and stopped for almost an hour when the dude totaled the Met. Owner of the bike is beyond pissed.

We ended up back at The Ruck Shop (where we unloaded) around 6:30ish.

Video should be up soon, hopefully.

96GSRteg

Tyler
750 or 600? The 06-07 are the easiest bikes to work on, its awesome.

I would HIGHLY reccommend replacing ALL of your radiator hose clamps though. They get weak over time and strip causing a hose to pop off under load. We've had 3 blow off on the dyno, and one guy crashed on one of the last few rounds of racing season and got hurt pretty bad.

So far it's only been 06-07 600/750, but its something that's easy to do and will give you some peace of mind.

Sent from my toilet

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Lol, Nah, I made it that color on purpose so people would miss it, Kind of a test if you get the idea :mrgreen:
Ahahahaha so no yelling at me :p
. My body's sore as s*** from riding nearly 200mi. I only spent about $4 in gas :lol:

1306562877_o.jpg[/IMG]
Holy shit !!! :shock: Hahaha that's so cheap.
750 or 600? The 06-07 are the easiest bikes to work on, its awesome.

I would HIGHLY reccommend replacing ALL of your radiator hose clamps though. They get weak over time and strip causing a hose to pop off under load. We've had 3 blow off on the dyno, and one guy crashed on one of the last few rounds of racing season and got hurt pretty bad.

So far it's only been 06-07 600/750, but its something that's easy to do and will give you some peace of mind.

Sent from my toilet
LOL @ from your toilet. It's a 750. And yeah I've heard about that problem.. I might do that next spring, seeing as I literally just flushed and replaced my coolant xD.

96GSRteg

Tyler
You don't have to pull the hoses. Just release them completely and bend them open. It will take longer to pull your fairings than to swap out the clamps.

Sent from my toilet

OneFastGSR

Ordered a jersey and pants, Was on sale 80% off because old stock so I got it for $40 together. Since it's a 2012 style it may seem outdated for the people who race every weekend etc but it'll work for me.. Lol

Also ordered some Protaper Pillow top grips, Protaper glue (heard it worked real good), and another brake lever, and factory FX donuts, I think i've had a brake lever on 75% of my orders. Lol I keep breaking them..

Also what I bought locally was, Maxima chain cleaner, Motul 600 racing brake fluid, Bel ray 80w gear oil, and a bottle of engine ice. I keep debating whether to "Winterize" the bike which is what I bought all the new fluids for. Or try to ride the bike through the winter because I do live alittle south and the weather is weird so sometimes it's cold and sometimes it feels decent outside.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Might as well winterize it, Id rather be hot and be able to handle my bike, the butt fuck cold and shiver so hard and fall off. xD. Same goes the bike im sure :D

I want to get hand guards for my gsxr.. Don't know if that'll happen. Then only thing that gets cold is my hands., Like they get stuck in a grip position hahaha.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
You mean heated grips or some kind of battery heated gloves? Cause it's only the outside of my hands that really get cold.