Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

96GSRteg

Tyler
Anybody have any cool rides planned?? I might be riding to cabo with my brother at the end of the month!

Sent from my toilet

94RS

No fucks given.
Riding the beaches tomorrow with some of the SSBC crew. Nothing huge.

From what it sounds like though, people are taking about setting up a big South FL ride soon like the 200mi ride we did last week.

Last edited:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Yeah, It rubbed off almost instantly. :(
I watched a youtube video from dipyourcar and if you don't let it cure over 2 to 3 days, it peels off easily. I did that minor yellow part on the tail and it rubbed off stupid easy after it was first dry. I just went out to try and rub it of in the middle with my fingers and I just ended up turning the yellow to a dirty gray with my fingers xD. I'm letting my fairings sit in the sun for days after I do it!
I dipped my wheels a few months back, 4 coats each wheel (only needed one can lol), they seem to be holding up pretty good.
Ohh I like it. You should do some kind of wheel strip tape to give it some bling :D.

94RS

No fucks given.
Ohh I like it. You should do some kind of wheel strip tape to give it some bling :D.
I originally planned on using the plastdip to see if I'd like it or not. If I did (which I do) I planned on pulling off the dip and actually painting them then throw on another set of the reflective blue stripes I had when the wheels were black.