Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Ugly as fuck
Exactly.

A top tank/cafe style Cub can be done and look decent, but the Deus one just looks like a rolling vasectomy.

That fat wheel on the other hand is bad ass as shit :lol:

That's the widest one I've seen :lol: Normal wide wheel Cubs look like they use wheels made for a supermoto or something...

They can also be a little out there :lol:

Not a fatty, but I'd love to find these wheels for mine

94RS

No fucks given.
That's what I like about them. It doesn't take away from the old school look of it like these:

They look like they belong on a Tomos.

Or these

Which look like a modified early 80s CB wheel

And another super wide one for ya :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I have a couple of old stingray choppers in my garage, I could send you the wheels and you could make the c70 a fatty. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Just clean up the bike, slap on a cheap 80cc 2T engine and sell it to one of the dumb hicks that has too many DUI's to hold a license... I know there's gotta be a few where you live :rolf:

And I found those wheels. Company out of Malaysia called "Racing Boy" makes them along with the fatty wheels... Typical shitty English name for an Asian company :lol:

The set of wagon wheels are a whopping $67USD. Super Cubs have the cheapest aftermarket shit :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I wish I could weld and bend the tubing, I hate the way most frames look. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I hate the way most frames look. :lol:

Which is why I'm glad companies like SE and Haro still make their old models in all of their 80s glory.

I still have to do something with that DK General Lee 24 of mine :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I wish I could find a new place to ride, quit riding months ago because of f***ing drug dealing f***heads that would let their dogs chase me while they were snorting coke off each others dicks behind the dumpster.

I ride with earbuds in and a helmet just because I like to zone out and ride, so before I even realize it, I've got a f***ing mutt biting at my feet.

I'm not religious but I still find it pretty f***ing disrespectful to do that s*** in a church parking lot...

94RS

No fucks given.
Sounds like you were riding in Queefer's neighborhood :rolf:

I don't see how your lanky ass manages riding a 20in though... Even with the seat as high as it'll go, I still slam the back of my heel against myself. :lol: