Birthday List

Jeffbel

So my b-day is next week. I told my dad i'm buying another integra and he wanted to know the first parts I wanted for it.
All parts for 3rd gen, ls or gs-r 2dr manual

I'm thinkin:
Type R Wing
Shift Knob
Half rad
Rad hoses
HIDs
CAI
Headers
Gift Card at Autozone, Discount Tire, or Sound Warehouse

He will probably only get one maybe two so I'm keeping the list big so I'm surprised. Any other suggestions

Last edited:

Imcirrus3

Skunk2 gift card I got a IM from them just got it installed and I love it and it about the same cost of an AEM v2 intake

96GSRteg

Tyler
this should be in the lounge.

i would stick to that autozone gift card especially if you are buying another teg. odds are [extremely high] there is some sort of maintenance item that will need some attention.

Jeffbel

Idk Autozone card would be a good idea, but I would really like something to keep me occupied for a few days bolting up, like a half rad

Havok114

I assume you mean half radiator? that should take like 1 hour not a couple days lol , mine is coming in tommarow

dc4_illinois

Local Troll
So it has less surface area to cool with. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Why on earth would you want less cooling area?

Seeing as my engine runs pretty cold already, even at high rpm's on the highway, I can only guess that this is weight reduction?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
It was sarcasm. Lol

Half radiators are needed for most turbo kits in fitment. But just putting a half radiator in to have a half radiator is counter productive.

And for weight reduction... It's aluminum. They already weigh nothing. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

pinkley

b@115D33p

I was going to say go with this but it really doesn't apply. You would actually gain about 7whp.

mjones73

I'd worry about getting the car and figuring out what maintenance it needs first...

Also with the header, it's different for the 94-99 GSR's so you wouldn't want to buy one til you know what year/model your are getting. Of course if you're gonna just turbo it, buying a header is a waste of money.

Last edited: