Birthday soon: what to ask for?

Ganyon

My birthday will be coming up soon enough(April) and I have no idea what to ask for. Normally I get a couple things but I'm really stumped this year. Any ideas.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Get your radio, you don't drve your car enough to get suspension right now, save up for that. Start DD'ing that bitch.

Ganyon

Get your radio, you don't drve your car enough to get suspension right now, save up for that. Start DD'ing that bitch.
Lol. I know. If I get a radio, my uncle said he'd give me some subs and amps he's got laying around, and my car is already wired up so I'd be set system wise.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Lol. I know. If I get a radio, my uncle said he'd give me some subs and amps he's got laying around, and my car is already wired up so I'd be set system wise.
ok then on a slightly more serious note, do that. lol

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Tints are fine, just stay legal with it, I've been stopped on my old teg for tint violations...and I wasn't even tinted lol. I think the limit is raised up to 50% now.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Tints are fine, just stay legal with it, I've been stopped on my old teg for tint violations...and I wasn't even tinted lol. I think the limit is raised up to 50% now.
depends entirely where you are, TX is 25 and HPD doesnt really push it, I've talked to several officers in my security guard days :)

def check the local laws if you care about the popo