Birthday Surprise

MACDOG

Baller, yo
Hey guys, on the 3rd of June it was my birthday (woo). My mum and my girlfriend (different people for those that think weirdly) decided to get me car things as presents, my mum organised and awesome cake, here is a picture of it

(Was fancy dress, hence why I'm dressed in uniform)

My mechanic friend stole my car in the morning, took it up to his work garage and put on a new high flow muffler, sounds really crisp and none ricey.

My girlfriend organised all my friends at school and they all put together some money for some new seats, RECARO style seats, yes they are imitations however they have teh ADR (Australian Design Regulation) approval so its all G (hopefully) getting them engineered and put in my car sometime this week, heaps stoked on that (sorry for the bad picture)

And my girlfriend loves JDM things too, so as a one of her funny presents (amongst other things) she bought me this decal

Haha, just a few of the stuff I got, mainly car related

... just wish I could remember more of the night, 95 friends over and because 18 is the legal drinking age in Australia, shit went down haha.

peace

b20vtec MFer

that cake looks a) sick b) yummy!
girlfriend sounds like a keeper along with your friend haha
are you rocking that hello kitty sticker proudly?

MACDOG

Baller, yo
that cake looks a) sick b) yummy!
girlfriend sounds like a keeper along with your friend haha
are you rocking that hello kitty sticker proudly?
Yeah, love my girl, shes the best haha.. and my friends - they're pretty cool :p

and for the decal, rockin' it like a boss, I love it haha

b20vtec MFer

haha power too ya dude. i would rock that shit too. makes it unique and sentimental value haha

MACDOG

Baller, yo
Haha, thanks - it was so cool when it was first revealed, its an exact replica of mine, black ITR wing, red H badges, fat fives, you name it! (even same license plates) haha

Haha, I got a reputation point for my cake, thanks! ahha

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
lol those are such thoughtful gifts and things to do. happy belated birthday!

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Happy belated birthday man!
I wish I got that kind of stuff for my birthday, hell.. my buddies took me to the strip club and I had to pay for the lap dance and shot out of the chicks' chest. But yeah, agreeing with above - this chick sounds like a keeper man!

MACDOG

Baller, yo
Thanks for the happy birthdayss - pretty stoked with the gifts myself, I'll put pics up once I get the seats in, should look tough