black friday..

corona88

dang son where in teh world hav eu been i havent seen u in a long time
Yeah I've been at school a lot and working as well. My spare time has been on studying, I'm about to get done with school so that's badass. Anywho back on topic black friday! Wooooooooo ;)

That_sick_LS

lol i work from 4:30am to 2:30pm on black friday at best buy, they loose like $200,000 on black friday because of the sale prices they put out, last year we took in 1,000,000 in revenue but lost 233,000 0.o

95B20Teg

NFKTD TEG
well.. i guess when you need something its different then u wanting something.. ya know?? but like integraguy said.. im prob gonna go buy parts too!!

corona88

lol i work from 4:30am to 2:30pm on black friday at best buy, they loose like $200,000 on black friday because of the sale prices they put out, last year we took in 1,000,000 in revenue but lost 233,000 0.o
Oh yea that day is a profit loss for every business. Especially electronics since there is little to no mark up profit on them.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
For the most part it is a waste of time. But like I said if you know what you want and have done your research then you can. For example we have a 40 " a500 samsung 1080p for 700. That's a very good deal. Maybe not worth waking up at 5 but its still a badass sale we also have 10 other tvs like this one going dirt cheap, blu-rays players, amps, htibs and so forth.
You can get that exact TV for $800 shipped to the front doorstep. I'd gladly spend the extra $100 to not have to wake up at 5am and go deal with a bunch douchebags.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
^HAHA but i dunno if i would have something that costs 800 dollars delivered to my door... atleast not something as large and identifiable as a tv...

corona88

You can get that exact TV for $800 shipped to the front doorstep. I'd gladly spend the extra $100 to not have to wake up at 5am and go deal with a bunch douchebags.
Very true, i can even find it cheap than 700, i can find it for 400 but we wont dicuss that. But its just like you said and I said its a waste of time. Then again 100 bucks to some family means alot considering the current state of the economy, to others not as much so for the each 100 bucks those people are saving they can put that towards a samsung, sony or panasonic bluray players and only pay out of pocket 59.99 (your getting a discount of 239.99). So really its just up to the person you have your downside (people fighting and arguing) and good (the saving while you can get them). :)

Last edited:

corona88

i need a blue ray player i wonder who will have them cheaper

You know that you can look up black friday ad's on the internet.....just type in black friday 2008. And that'll give you all or most ad's. Just make sure what model your buying if its electronics, many people think just cause its the same name and cosmetic finish that they are the same thing. This is very wrong at times

corona88

^damn... your ust full of knoweledge about how to shop on black friday
haha well i work at one of america biggest retailer and it helps that ive done this since i was 15 lol. btw if you all have any question as far as electronics i can answer them, only thing i cant is computers sadly

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
You know that you can look up black friday ad's on the internet.....just type in black friday 2008. And that'll give you all or most ad's. Just make sure what model your buying if its electronics, many people think just cause its the same name and cosmetic finish that they are the same thing. This is very wrong at times
cool thanks dude