black red or green wheels

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
go to PartSource or any other place that can match paint colours and have them make you up a can or two of it. Just get the colour code and they'll be able to make you a can of it in like 15 minutes.

kev96teg

Ill have to look into a color mathching place I didn't know anything like that exsisted that can make u a can sounds good though thanks

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
yeah man it's really handy if you're ever doing small body work on your car. There's some places that can take a chip of your paint as well and mix up a batch of paint that matches the fade of your paint and everything. I've done some small work on my car - quarter panel rust, minor scratches, etc - and as long as you can fade the paint in you can't even tell anything ever happened.

kev96teg

Ill need like 3 or 4 cans though 4 wheels and then I have to change everything I have inside that's painted red it sounds off the wall but it looks sick because my seats are red and the stickers on the out side of the car are red I don't have any pictures and I do everything from my phone n everytime I mess with photo bucket I just don't get it of maybe I'm lazy

ewall09

Jesus please get some green volk te37's. Those on a white car period is unbelievable

kev96teg

Man money is always tight that's why I painted my meshes black in the first place but do you have a picture of those volk te 37's

ewall09

Or you could get the rota grids? I think. Wich are knock offs and paint them takata green lol

kev96teg

I'm all about painting myself I just painted my all my lips white 3 days ago looks perfect I painted my hood wheels and I'm gonna paint them again(green)